Serendipity…

Many, many updates to share!
California has been such a blessing. While I LOVED NYC, I feel so grateful to be back in the Sunshine State.
The sense of ease the comes with living in California has been such a nice change for me. Many things are contributing to this – sunshine, better work/ life balance, slower pace, the beach, Mexican food, fresh produce,  farmers markets, being close to friends, only being a short flight from Family and most importantly the change to my baby plan.

Never in my life could I have imagined what was here for me. A wonderful male friend, who will now be on this journey with me. “I” has now turned to “Us”.

I have known him since the early 2000s. He is gentle, kind, strong, sensitive, brilliantly smart, athletic, fun, dedicated, hardworking, close to his family, silly, and the perfect person to co-parent with. Most importantly, I cannot imagine another individual being the Daddy.

Life has such a magical way of working out and providing just what one needs. At times you find yourself in situations that just cannot be understood, but then, just like that, you begin to see why certain situations haven’t turned out like you had hoped.

As we begin this exciting and life changing journey, I feel such gratitude and calmness.

7 thoughts on “Serendipity…

1. Cindy Newell July 23, 2015 / 10:52 pm

Such happy news, Tiffany!!! I believe that God has a hand in our lives that we can recognize when we’re paying attention. To some it is serendipity, but to me it is the marvelous way He orchestrates our lives! I hope you will realize your dreams! This child will be so blessed to have a mommy and daddy who loves her (or him) and who have waited so patiently.

2. aae August 1, 2015 / 2:14 pm

Hi.
    Let me first say good luck on your new ventures. I once lived in California and miss it everyday.
    Also, I have chosen donor 14127 as well, long before I found your blog. I was looking to see if anyone else went with the same guy and if a pregnancy took place.
    If you would like I will let your know if we have a success with this donor. My first IUI is scheduled in September.
    Good luck!

• Lady and Baby August 4, 2015 / 1:41 pm

Wonderful!! Good luck. I have actually chosen to move ahead with someone I have known a very long time. BUT, I have a feeling you picked a great donor in 14127. Keep me posted on how it goes! Good luck 💗💙

• Delia November 27, 2015 / 10:50 pm

Hi,

I used donor 14127 for IVF. I had good embryos which also included PGD (Pregenetic Diagnosis Screening) as a result, I was left with two normal embryos. I put in one normal embryo with two “unknown” all from the same donor but just suffered a miscarriage. I still have one left though. Have you had any success with this donor?

• Lady and Baby February 12, 2017 / 5:22 pm

Hello! Sorry for the LONG delay! Did you use donor 14127 from CCB? I did have success and now have a 6 week old baby boy. I took a break from my blog hence not responding.

Please let me know if this is the same donor. If so, we should stay connected.

I hope you have had success. I have more sperm if you need it as I believe this donor is no longer available.

Tiffany

• Lady and Baby February 12, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Hello! I wanted to let you know I have finally had success using donor 14127 from CCB. Did you have success? It took me a long time for various reasons related to my own fertility. I now have a 6 week old baby boy.

Please let me know if you have had success and if this is the same donor. If so, and you are open to it, we should stay connected.

Wishing you luck in your motherhood journey!